Sunday, August 4, 2013

Science Interactive Journal Unit 1

One school week done and the second one starts tomorrow! Usually the most stressful weeks of school are in the beginning and towards the end. I have so much to share with you all, but finding time has been a real pain. I wanted to share my first packet I made for my students to use in their Science Interactive Journals. We started off by introducing our first unit, what is a scientist? I first made an anchor chart with my students brainstorming their ideas on what they thought a scientist was. I then showed them this power point from Kindergarten...Kindergarten's blog. They drew pictures of What is a Scientist in their journals, signed a Science Safety Contract, drew pictures of science tools they already knew how to use and put together a science tools foldable ALL in their journals. You can now purchase the first unit in my TPT store.



2 comments:

  1. I teach 4th grade and would really like to see your interactive journal. My name is Norma Olivares Castro. I would really like sharing new ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got what you mean , thanks for posting .Woh I am lucky to find this website through google. sarkari result

    ReplyDelete