Saturday, August 8, 2015

New Saturday Link-up

Hey ya'll I have a new Saturday link-up party that will go on every Saturday! I really hope it's a huge hit and have lots of us linking up :) This link-up is called Classroom to Home Saturday Link-up Party. This link-up can be anything that consist of "out of the classroom." nothing classroom related. It may be a recipe, something you do on the side or maybe a DIY home project, ANYTHING home related. Please SHARE I would love to see what you ya'll have! I'm so excited!
 I do photography on the side. I love the art of photography and I love how it makes my costumers happy to see their pictures. Here a  few pics I have done. Hope you like them and if you have any questions about cameras and camera manual setting, just send me an email and I'll be glad to help out :) Enjoy and do not forget to link up your at home projects or any home "things."


















1 comment: