Saturday, August 8, 2015

New Saturday Link-up

Hey ya'll I have a new Saturday link-up party that will go on every Saturday! I really hope it's a huge hit and have lots of us linking up :) This link-up is called Classroom to Home Saturday Link-up Party. This link-up can be anything that consist of "out of the classroom." nothing classroom related. It may be a recipe, something you do on the side or maybe a DIY home project, ANYTHING home related. Please SHARE I would love to see what you ya'll have! I'm so excited!
 I do photography on the side. I love the art of photography and I love how it makes my costumers happy to see their pictures. Here a  few pics I have done. Hope you like them and if you have any questions about cameras and camera manual setting, just send me an email and I'll be glad to help out :) Enjoy and do not forget to link up your at home projects or any home "things."


















5 comments:

  1. I have found so many interesting thing in your blog and I really love that. Tampa Tutoring Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for give me information on this topic. Special needs tutor Short Hills you have sharing very nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A mind blowing article is provided here. Special needs tutor Tribeca And it is written with great skill and the words directly explain the thought of author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for give me information on this topic. special needs tutor of Gladwyne you have sharing very nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good information here. I really enjoy reading them every day. I've learned a lot from them.High School in Cutler Bay, Fl Thanks so much for sharing this information. Greatly help me being a newbie.

    ReplyDelete