Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Loss of a student

I am sadden to say that a former student of mine has passed away in a tragic accident at only 9 years of age, along with his younger brother this past weekend. When I first heard the news, I froze, my mind went into a daze. When it was finally confirmed that it was one of my past student, I broke out into tears. Memories of him and his parents just kept playing over and over in my head. Never had I imagine ever losing a student or it even affecting me this way. My prayers and condolences go out to his parents. Rest in peace little angel, I will forever miss you and your beautiful smile.
 Please keep them in your prayers through such a difficult time.


Mrs. Concepcion

6 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for you loss Mrs. Concepcion. Students are forever in our hearts, and I can't imagine how sad you are feeling now. I will be keeping you and his family in my prayers.

    Delighted in Second

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts & prayers are with you & this family during this difficult time.
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. God Bless... in my thoughts and prayers!

    Always A Lesson

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so saddened to hear this. It makes me tear up just to think about losing one of my precious students. You are in my thoughts.

    Casey
    Second Grade Math Maniac

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sad. Thoughts and prayers for all involved.

    Heidi
    My (Not So) Elementary Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you at this time.
    Amy
    Where Seconds Count

    ReplyDelete